Full Yard Design
All Family Construction not only builds pools and spas, but we also create entire yard designs. We listen to your vision and come up with a design for your yard and then build the design. This is an ideal solution for people who are moving into a new home and want their yard to look stunning. We have over 40 years of experience with yard design and build services in the Inland Empire/ Temecula area and make it our priority to stay on top of top of industry trends and the latest technologies. When you choose us to design your yard, you can count on us to bring your vision to life in a way which is not only aesthetically pleasing, but eco-friendly and low maintenance.
Here are just some of the things you can expect from our full yard design services:
- Stunning designs which add curb appeal and value to your home
- Yard designs with or without pool
- Low maintenance designs
- Drought resistant landscaping designs
- Decorative landscape gravel
- Beautiful stonework and masonry
- Patios, porches and covers
- Pools, spas, and water features
- Solar system design and installation
When it comes to yard design and build services, we are leaders in the Inland Empire/ Temecula area. We have an A+ rating with the BBB and encourage you to read our many positive reviews on Yelp. Contact us today to request a free estimate on custom yard design services, or read on to learn more about our services. We look forward to bringing your vision to life!
The Yard Design Process
As a family-owned construction company based locally out of Wildomar, we are able to work closely with our customers. We take the time to listen to your vision and fully understand your objectives in upgrading your landscaping. Every person has different needs and we will always take this into consideration when planning your yard design.
The yard design process is broken down into distinct steps. Here is a general outline of our process so you know what to expect from our yard design services.
- Consultation: This is when we listen carefully to your needs. If you have any particular wishes, such as pool features or masonry, let us know at this time. Feel free to provide us with magazine photos or links to yard designs that you like. We also will discuss the budget and timeframe for the project.
- Property Analysis: Our team will thoroughly analyze your property, as well as any off-site factors which may factor into the design.
- Design: We use 3D computer software to create the design of the property so you can see exactly what it will look like. All yards are designed in adherence to local ordinances and factor in the long-term usability and sustainability of the design. We will make as many custom designs as required until you are 100% satisfied. When the conceptual plan of the design is complete, we will then do a construction plan which includes elements like drainage, electrical, and topography. This plan is used for obtaining any necessary permits.
- Construction: The key to our success as a custom build contractor is our 10-phase approach. All construction projects are broken down into 10 distinct phases, and we do not proceed with the next phase until you are completely satisfied with the previous one. This allows us to ensure client satisfaction while staying on-schedule and within budget.
Please note that we are yard designers, not landscapers! We will design your yard and build it too, but we do not choose the types of plants for your yard or plant them. For this, we will refer you to one of our trusted local nurseries or landscapers. This way, you can be sure to get the plants which are right for your local area.
Eco-Friendly Yard Design
With severe drought threatening California and global warming the planet, many residents and businesses are deciding to do their part for the environment by upgrading to eco-friendly yard designs. Contrary to what many think, there is no need to sacrifice aesthetics to create an outdoor space which is good for the environment. Your yard will still look beautiful while providing these benefits:
- Reduce resources needed for maintenance
- Reduce output of waste from yard
- Reduce home cooling costs by increasing shade
- Solar electricity saves money and the planet
- Conserve water and save money!!!
There are several different approaches to eco-friendly yard design services. At All Family Construction, we understand that there is no one “best” approach. It depends on how you use your yard and how much time you want to commit to maintaining it. For people who spend a lot of time entertaining in their yards, then a Mediterranean style landscape may best to create several zones, such as shaded patios and BBQ pits, surrounded by stunning stucco walls and features. For families who need more open spaces for activities, Drought tolerant landscaping with no-mow yards may be best. If you use your yard for relaxation, then you might consider desert oasis or Japanese Zen garden styles. No matter your needs, we are sure we can come up with a yard design which is both beautiful and sustainable.
Get Tax Rebates for Redesigning Your Yard
Did you know that you may be eligible for a tax rebate for upgrading your yard? The State of California offers numerous rebates for taking steps towards sustainability and reducing water consumption, such as if you remove turf from your yard or install solar power. To learn more about yard tax rebates, you can go to the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (MWD) website. They have a tool there to see if you qualify, and to help you calculate how much money you can get back. If you don’t qualify for the MWD rebates, then you may qualify for a program sponsored by your local water agency. The friendly staff at All Family Construction are also happy to help you find the right resources so you get the rebates you deserve for upgrading your yard to eco-friendly designs.
Commercial Yard Design Services
Your outdoor space is often the first impression that customers and clients have of your business, and you want to make sure that impression is a good one. All Family Construction makes sure your business’s yard is impressive with our complete design services. We also make sure your yard esign is budget-friendly to install and maintain. Here are just some of the factors we consider when designing commercial landscapes:
- The entrance of your business is open and inviting
- That customers and clients can identify with style of the outdoor space
- The outdoor space fits the style of your business, such as traditional or modern
- The space is safe and in adherence to all codes
- The design is low-maintenance and eco-friendly
- That the design will meet current and future needs
Request a Callback
Want to learn more about our full yard design services or request an estimate? Our friendly support team is happy to answer all of your questions. Just contact us to request a callback. We look forward to bringing your vision to life!